have you ever just assumed that a word was pronounced a certain way and you end up pronouncing it incorrectly throughout your entire life and then one day someone corrects you and its like you can almost hear satan laughing as the flames of hell begin to seep up from underground and slowly burn you to death
- i work at a halloween haunted house park
- Guy who works in a haunted house: The best part about working in the haunted house is when girls go under the black-light.
- Me: Yeah? Why's that?
- Guy: If they're wearing a white bra, you can see it glow! Haha like why would you wear a white bra to this place?
- Me: uh
- Me: i dont get it
- Guy: you can see their bras. Its funny.
- Me: did you not know girls wear bras? Did you not know girl's have breasts?
- Some girl walking past: What? We have... Hold on *looks down shirt* WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
- some other boy: HOLY SHIT what the FUCK is under your SHIRT?
- girl: I DONT KNOw? BREASTS APPARENTLY??
- other boy: *SCREAMING*
- girl: *SCREAMING*
- me: *SCREAMING*
- first boy: uh fine whatever fine i get it jesus christ
do you ever get the urge to get up in the middle of the night while everyone else is fast asleep and just walk places and to be completely alone and entirely dedicated to your thoughts
yes but the problem is i dont want to get murdered u feel me
i feel you
we all feel you
why are so many people touching me
This is why you don’t walk around in the middle of the night
Copyright © 2014